Monday, September 12, 2011

Something new...

As one might imagine I am always on the lookout for new matarials to paint with. I found something I have been looking for since I think I picked up a paint brush. A pen ink brush. I think only someone who has been frustrated with loading a brush on the go can imagine the extasy it brings me to be able to paint on the run. This beauty has a perfectly pointed end and flows out when pressed down to a nice wide margin. The ink flows through a capsul at the top and can be pressed to push more ink out or painted until dried out as desired. It's a Pentel Color Brush, I found it in Boesner in Neu Ulm. The only draw back I can see for now is the ink will fade with time and light exposure. As this is simply an instrament for sketching I don't think this is a problem.

Tomorrow my son starts first grade. While I bite my nails with trepidation I plan on painting the town black with my new find...


No comments:

Post a Comment