Thursday, October 15, 2015

New starts…


I’ve been plugging quietly away at sketching and painting. These last two years have been crazy. Every time I get to this point something goes off. We moved, the house got unpacked and set right, we got my husband settled. We got the children settled in. My husband bought an e-bike finally… We moved the children’s schools to get them more settled… The saga goes on…

I’ve always wanted to be an artist… I tell people I am an artist. This year I began getting commissions. Things have finally settled enough that I have time to finish pieces and my husband is finally ready to make space for helping so when I get a piece that needs to get out he picks up some of the household slack. The advertising seems terrifying. I thought the practice of getting up and facing an empty page and filling it would be the hardest part of this job. Nope! Ringing my own bell seems to be my latest worst nightmare… However hopefully I’ll soon have a rhythm one ore in paint other ore in advertise…

So I’m letting you in on a tiny secret… I’m on etsy.com. If you would like to see my work I can be found here EdgeAtMirageStudio If you would like to follow me on instagram to see daily new work that will soon be up at etsy catch me at edgeatmirage. I am also on FaceBook at Emily Froemel. I can be found on twitter at TartTulip.


My plan is here I will post my process. Instagram I will post finished pieces that will go up fairly quickly on etsy. I’ll post on facebook and twitter when new things go up on etsy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment