Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It's been a while...

It's been a long while since I posted. I have been working from the background on new work. A new blog theme has been hatched. When I began this blog I thought I would just drop by and post. Then I got rolled up in what could best be called stage anxiety. So I have done some deep thinking and a lot of writing. I have decided I am only going to focus on the art here. At first it felt stilted, with time I hope it opens a door into my studio. So here is the plan, on Tuesday I have a formal piece that takes a critical look at how I think about my art. Then I hope to post pictures throughout the week from the studio.

Please note I now have in addition to a blog a new web page www.edgeatmirage.com and I have opened an etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/EdgeAtMirageStudio.


















No comments:

Post a Comment